Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to change my headlights in my 01 GT Spyder. It currently has an HID kit installed with the stock headlights. I want to stay with the HID but also have projector Halo headlights. I'm also wanting to find some smoked LED Tail lights. Any suggestions as to style, type or websites to check out would be appreciated!!

The color of my car is the Candy apple red color with Black top.
I'd post some pics of my car but I'm not sure how. If someone can tell me how I will get them up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did read the rules... I'm sorry if I didnt catch on as quickly as I should have... I didnt realize there was a different section for performance, visual, problems etc. I tried to go back and delete the posts that are in the wrong sections but I cant find an option to delete those posts. Other forrums I've been on have one section for all areas. Again I'm sorry for misunderstanding... I'm still learning this sight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would read everything in bold before posting... You cant delete threads once posted
My aplogies... I think I know how this forum works now so I will be extra careful to not post in wrong sections. Sorry everyone who who is frustrated by these posts.

·
lit up
4,334 Posts
I'm wanting to change my headlights in my 01 GT Spyder. It currently has an HID kit installed with the stock headlights. I want to stay with the HID but also have projector Halo headlights. I'm also wanting to find some smoked LED Tail lights. Any suggestions as to style, type or websites to check out would be appreciated!!
sonars are the best looking imo, but they really aren't made for hids...(no prebuilt housings are)

a hid retro is the best option, and leaves a huge opening for paint combo's that no other solution would offer-- just check my hid retro, or search for crimsons retro-- both of us used the same parts, yet they turned out looking a little different.

The color of my car is the Candy apple red color with Black top.
I'd post some pics of my car but I'm not sure how. If someone can tell me how I will get them up.
is it custom, or is it just a really bright red?

i just use photobucket.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sonars are the best looking imo, but they really aren't made for hids...(no prebuilt housings are)

a hid retro is the best option, and leaves a huge opening for paint combo's that no other solution would offer-- just check my hid retro, or search for crimsons retro-- both of us used the same parts, yet they turned out looking a little different.

is it custom, or is it just a really bright red?

i just use photobucket.
It was painted a little under a year ago but I bought it just 3 months ago so not sure if its custom but I dont think it is. It the same color, if not... very close, to the stock color.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that appears to be the standard-issue patriot red..

too bad, my sarrano red is really growing on me-- i can go into any paint shop, buy the brightest red they have, and it will only be a shade or two off...
Wasn't sure I liked the color all that much when I bought it but it has really grown on me. I think with all the back and smoked lenses it looks really good :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts