Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VVME HID Xenon KIT - $85 Shipped. I purchased them on 10/22/07 for $145. They are the wrong type for my car. :sad:

paypal: [email protected]

VVME.COM LLC Your Best HID KIT Supplier - This is the site.

They are H1 6000k - Comes with a 14 month warranty ( Ill send you the paperwork it came with)

H1 6000k( I order the 6 because they are a little stronger than the common 6s)

·
It's Me
818 Posts
These are H1, 6000k HIDs? Where did you purchase them?

Put me up on first dibs after you supply me with said info, I want to look up the warranty info, the company, and the distributor myself first. :twothumb:

But I DO have the money on hand, let me know.

Edit:
H1 6000k( I order the 6 because they are a little stronger than the common 6s)
What do you mean by this?

Edit 2:

I just found the website and they're selling it for $55.99 plus a $35 shipping fee, and they're brand new.

HID Conversion Kits - Single Baam Model(H1/H3/H4-1/H4-2/H7/H8/H9/H10/H11/9004-1/9005(HB3)/9006(HB4)/9007-1/880/881) VVME.COM LLC Your Best HID KIT Supplier

What can we do about that price? :D

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you mean by this?
The 6k were ordered because they are stronger than what they state, my friend has the same ones and they are brighter and bluer compare to other 6k hid but they arent a true or bright as a 8k...

they were purchased from the online store, the HIDs are Brand New.

I am interested in this, just more information!
what more info do you need?

"check your pm

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know I think with stock is H4 but Ive read on this site that Stock Housing and HID is not recommended.

·
It's Me
818 Posts
If you still have these by Friday, send me a PM and I'll send the money, but I doubt these will last given that awesome price dude. :twothumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts