Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
That Ford looks outstanding. These really look like quality LEDs. Are you offering an install service? I'd love to see the Sonar halos replaced with these but am hesitant to break the headlight lenses off the housing in order to do it myself even though I've seen the How To. If you offer install what is the cost for labor?

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
These are very good halos :)

I can install a pair of these on a set of lights as well, for sonars I'd say $50. Some of that cost is for opening/sealing the lights with additional adhesive.

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Christian, if I told my supplier I only needed 1 pair it would probably be detrimental for our relationship. :lol: I have to buy a certain amount of product to actually be able to place an order.

Edit- If I had these on hand already I would be fine with selling them to you right now, but I don't have them yet.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
$50 for the install is more than reasonable. If I can get my car running before the GB is over then I'll likely be looking for ambers that fit the projector as well as install service. Woot!

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The issue isn't with the color, it's with the size, I can get the listed colors and sizes. But when you go to a size not listed, it's just not made. Which means in order for it to be made I would need some large number of them purchased in order to have the factory produce them. I simply don't have the buying power to make that happen, where-as TRS plans to have 120mm+ sizes created for white and amber - they have the money to invest in those specific sizes.

Requiring 5 pairs ordered of a given size and color is what is needed to guarantee the 25% off price, otherwise I'll need to raise the cost a little, or refund the money.

·
Electrify
3,574 Posts
The issue isn't with the color, it's with the size, I can get the listed colors and sizes. But when you go to a size not listed, it's just not made. Which means in order for it to be made I would need some large number of them purchased in order to have the factory produce them. I simply don't have the buying power to make that happen, where-as TRS plans to have 120mm+ sizes created for white and amber - they have the money to invest in those specific sizes.

Requiring 5 pairs ordered of a given size and color is what is needed to guarantee the 25% off price, otherwise I'll need to raise the cost a little, or refund the money.
What about me purchasing 5 pairs? Can you give the total cost (pm it to me)?

21 - 40 of 64 Posts