Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

My names matt, i live in ny in rockland county specifically and am in a bit of a dilema. I own and drive atm a Black 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT (v6-5spd) with about 75k on it. Now i have always absolutly LOVED f-bodies wether it be a cammy or a firebird. Basically do you guys think it would be possible to sell my car an buy a v6 fbody without having to put any money in ie one for one kinda thing? Ive been looking around and it seems they go for about 9 grand cuz i want about the same year (98-02) and around 70k ish on the fbody. Any ideas , comments would be helpful

Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
if you are going to get a f body, dont waste your money on a 6 cylinder.. for one the eclipse is faster. and with 9 grand you can buy an ls1 car.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
first off im not exactly speed racer but the one i test drove was cammed with headers exhaust and a tune...5spd andd that car shat on my eclipse...but stock yeah i could see why they are dogs

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
first off im not exactly speed racer but the one i test drove was cammed with headers exhaust and a tune...5spd andd that car shat on my eclipse...but stock yeah i could see why they are dogs
then yea i bet that one was lookin at 30hp+ over stock so I hope it would beat a stock eclipse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts