Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to lower the car and am torn between Tein H techs or the Eibach pro kit i can get the teins for about 160 and the pro kit for about 215 any sugg...???

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
Tein's are pretty nice.......make your you get some struts too. But how much are you wanting to lower it?

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
Both are pretty much equally as good. Eibach gives you a even drop on the front and rear. The Tein which is what I have gives you a low drop on the front and a little less on the rear to give it a stance.

Again both are great, just look around and see which stance you like the most.

·
Frank
3,940 Posts
The H Techs give a real subtle drop, around 1" I believe. If you're looking for your car to have an aggressive lowered stance, do not go with the H Techs.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i dont really want anything to crazy....i live in New England and the snow plus our roads arnt the greatest....i kinda like the idea of the h techs with the higher rear end by a lil....if any ones got some pics please do send em my way...i didnt know if the eibachs were gonna be too low...i have 17" rims/tires
plus teins are cheaper :)

·
db
986 Posts
i say get the eibachs. they give a nice drop. you shouldn't have any problems with snow (unless you go off the road). ive had sportlines on for 2 winters without any problems. just be careful when your driving and you shouldn't have any problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts