Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 3g that I’ve been wanting to swap. I was originally going to do a 4G64 bottom with the 4G63 head and internals but, now I’m thinking it would better to do a swap with something that has a little bit more reliability and have access to parts. What I’m looking to do is swap out my 4G64 for a K20 or K24. I’m on the forms wounding if anybody knows of anyone that has done it or has any knowledge or connections that can pretty much guide me in regards of mounting the engine and trans.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you need help and guidance about fitting it in, you're really going to be lost when it comes to engine tuning.
Planing on doing a NA setup and I’m not going to be tuning it. I’m going to pay someone to do must of the work putting it in and getting it tuned. All I’m really going to be doing is buying the parts and paying for the labor and when that’s done I’ll tweak the suspension, drop as much weight as possible, and aero. That’s why I am asking any connections don’t be salty okay

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Planing on doing a NA setup and I’m not going to be tuning it. I’m going to pay someone to do must of the work putting it in and getting it tuned. All I’m really going to be doing is buying the parts and paying for the labor and when that’s done I’ll tweak the suspension, drop as much weight as possible, and aero. That’s why I am asking any connections don’t be salty okay
Plus I don’t have the tools to do it. I can get the parts but I can’t put everything in because don’t have all the tools or the facility to complete the swap. This is why I’m paying someone to do it. If I did have the tools or facility I wouldn’t be asking for any connections or knowledge on the topic.

·
Low and Slow.
1,874 Posts
😑 do you hear yourself fyi I’m not a high schooler like that last post I pull in 8k - 10k a month so I can get it done…
Holy moly I'm impressed. All that income and you're playing with a 20 yr old car.
Forms are useless nvm
You're better off on the facebook groups. More your type of folks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
😑 do you hear yourself fyi I’m not a high schooler like that last post I pull in 8k - 10k a month so I can get it done…
Also if you make that much money way ask the forums, just send it to a shop have them do all the work for you, kinda weird to ask a form that has been for the most part dead.

My guess is you have a buddy. Cause everyone has that one buddy that is so amazing he will literally do anything for you. SMH

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,057 Posts
If you're not doing the work why are you asking us. Just ask all of your questions to the person who's doing the swap as you buy all the parts.

·
Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. HD sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
69 Posts
No tools ? No skills ? Go save up the money you make at Mickey-Dee's and buy a Honda and quit pretending. What are you 15 ? ...J.D.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
699 Posts
Gentlemen ... please no bickering. Mr. @ Misukida In your own words " Forms are useless nvm " I think you mean forums , and if that is the case then why are you here I am confused. What does the picture of the forest park have to do with anything? You are acting like a child who did not get his own way. Just because you have lots of money, I will not tolerate you speaking to other member this way. If you read back @Pearl01Strat was just expressing his concern with your build, and you took offence to this.
First warning......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let’s
Gentlemen ... please no bickering. Mr. @ Misukida In your own words " Forms are useless nvm " I think you mean forums , and if that is the case then why are you here I am confused. What does the picture of the forest park have to do with anything? You are acting like a child who did not get his own way. Just because you have lots of money, I will not tolerate you speaking to other member this way. If you read back @Pearl01Strat was just expressing his concern with your build, and you took offence to this.
First warning......
Let’s make it happen… To ban I can’t ban myself

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
699 Posts
I do not wish to do this, Sir... All I ask is that you try to get along with others. You are just as important to this site as anyone else. Do not let words control your actions.
By the way ? May I ask what you do for a living to be making that kind of money.... Dame... I think I'm in the wrong profession
You do not have to answer my question, but I'm sure there are many here that envy you... Have a great day and let's put this behind us.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
F
I do not wish to do this, Sir... All I ask is that you try to get along with others. You are just as important to this site as anyone else. Do not let words control your actions.
By the way ? May I ask what you do for a living to be making that kind of money.... Dame... I think I'm in the wrong profession
You do not have to answer my question, but I'm sure there are many here that envy you... Have a great day and let's put this behind us.
Okay, I’m an independent contractor and have a logistics company. Still growing but yeah planning opening a shop but logistics takes so much of my time. I just don’t take sarcasm easily and I take things to literal. Mb guys but I found out how I’m going to do the swap.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
699 Posts
That is great news @Misukida3g ... And maybe you could document your build and share this information with us all. That would be a great piece of data to look back on if anyone else wanted to do the same.
That reminds me... the word logistics derives from the word logic... hear me out
Two guys sitting in a bar use to play this game. When someone would come in, they word try to guess what they did for a living. So a guy walks in but goes straight to the bathroom. First guy says, I think he's a lawyer... Second guy says, no, I think he is a desk clerk. So to settle their argument the first guy goes in the bathroom and asks the man what he does for a living. He says I am a Logics Officer.
First guy says. What's that. The man says, here, let me explain it to you this way. Do you have a goldfish? First guy says why yes I do. Man says, then this leads me to believe you either have a goldfish bowl or a pond. First guy says I have a pond. Well, then that leads me to believe you own a home. Why yes I do, says the first guy, a five bedroom. Man says, then this leads me to believe you have a family . First guy says Yes a wife and four kids. Man says this leads me to believe you are a happy man and get lots of sex from the wife. First guys says Wow your spot on dude.
So the first guy goes back to his table and tells his friend... We are both wrong… he is a Logics Officer. His buddy says What's that... First guy says Here let me explained it to you this way. Do you have a goldfish? Second guys says no... Well then this leads me to believe you beat off a lot don't you....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No it’s this type of logistics: the commercial activity of transporting goods to customers.

That is great news @Misukida3g ... And maybe you could document your build and share this information with us all. That would be a great piece of data to look back on if anyone else wanted to do the same.
That reminds me... the word logistics derives from the word logic... hear me out
Two guys sitting in a bar use to play this game. When someone would come in, they word try to guess what they did for a living. So a guy walks in but goes straight to the bathroom. First guy says, I think he's a lawyer... Second guy says, no, I think he is a desk clerk. So to settle their argument the first guy goes in the bathroom and asks the man what he does for a living. He says I am a Logics Officer.
First guy says. What's that. The man says, here, let me explain it to you this way. Do you have a goldfish? First guy says why yes I do. Man says, then this leads me to believe you either have a goldfish bowl or a pond. First guy says I have a pond. Well, then that leads me to believe you own a home. Why yes I do, says the first guy, a five bedroom. Man says, then this leads me to believe you have a family . First guy says Yes a wife and four kids. Man says this leads me to believe you are a happy man and get lots of sex from the wife. First guys says Wow your spot on dude.
So the first guy goes back to his table and tells his friend... We are both wrong… he is a Logics Officer. His buddy says What's that... First guy says Here let me explained it to you this way. Do you have a goldfish? Second guys says no... Well then this leads me to believe you beat off a lot don't you....
no problem I’ll post everything I’ll do on my tik tok. Basically I’m going to be doing a tube semi chassis 3/4 of of being tube and fabricate around it. Front end being tube with cage and rear cut out to gas tank replaced with tube and gel cell. Still on the fence either to go 13b or K20. Using DOM steel piping planning to use about 150ft
or 200ft of piping
Rectangle Font Communication Device Magenta Circle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts