Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Honda takes #3 spot out from Ford.

755 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Katsuramoneh
Just like the title said. They knew it was coming, just took longer to be official.

Link here if interested to see the article.

The new big 3.

1. Toyota
2. Chevy
3. Honda

just thought that was interesting....
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
i have a strange feeling that in 3-5 years toyota will be at the #2 spot again.
i have a strange feeling that in 3-5 years toyota will be at the #2 spot again.
that's always a possibility... i guess we'll have to see how they will battle it out for the fuel efficiency in upcoming years.

NSX is my favorite Honda. I kinda wonder if the new one will reach production in US since that bill for fuel efficiency is going to be in effect soon. if it isn't yet. :dunno:
Honda's already confirmed that the new NSX will debut at a Tokyo auto show in 2009 as a 2010 model and will be badged an Acura in advance of Honda's global introduction of the Acura brand.
so does that mean it'll be produced here? -or likely to be? will be nice. :)
so does that mean it'll be produced here? -or likely to be? will be nice. :)
Considering the styling is being penned at Honda's California design studio, I'd say it'll be available in the US ;) It will more than likely be built in Japan, though.
Just like the title said. They knew it was coming, just took longer to be official.

Link here if interested to see the article.

The new big 3.

1. Toyota
2. Chevy
3. Honda

just thought that was interesting....

LIES! LIES! All of it! :lol: I know some Ford fan-boys who are going to shit themselves when I tell them this. :lol:
Considering the styling is being penned at Honda's California design studio, I'd say it'll be available in the US ;) It will more than likely be built in Japan, though.
sweet.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.