Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Medic
2,354 Posts
If your going to post at all read the forums stickies. No one is going to be able to help you with the information you provided.

·
AoK
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok this is what happen my car would start but then it will turn off unless i press the gas,, so we messed with the accelerator and i dont know now if its to high or to low because when it shift it has a nasty push and its an automatic...and when i turn of the car i hear this clicking thing coming from the under the hood. i already check the battery,terminal and change them....also when i turn on the ac the car losses power...oh and there this other thing when im on drive and put it on park i hear this click..also when its on reverse and put it to park.. i know it need new pad could it be that...for a car that has 100,000 miles what would be a good thing to change like fluids,belt..ect.

·
BCS = t3h suck
1,393 Posts
I don't know how you missed with the accelerator but if you don't have any codes ( check engine light) the first thing I would do is have an induction service performed.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
LOL, what is an "accelerator"? Isn't that gasoline, lighter fluid, or something along those lines?

Personally I would test the IAC or replace it :dunno: I'm not sre how anyone can help you with the lack of info you give. What mods does the car have? Whe did this problem show up and under what circumstances? What was the last mod you did? What do you mean by "nasty"? :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts