Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you go or who do you talk to if you want to buy a wreck or theft recovery from an insurance company?

I'm aware of the general websites online, but I have no way of benchmarking their credibility.

I'm looking for both a daily and future parts cars and I know there are thousands of cars I'd be interested sitting in insurance lots all over the place.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They don't have extensions for it and none of the salesman tell me they can't help me with it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where do you go or who do you talk to if you want to buy a wreck or theft recovery from an insurance company?

I'm aware of the general websites online, but I have no way of benchmarking their credibility.

I'm looking for both a daily and future parts cars and I know there are thousands of cars I'd be interested sitting in insurance lots all over the place.
Let me know if you find the answer!

·
Registered
633 Posts
I asked about this a few years back. Apparently, you can't as the insurance companies keep the cars for a required period of time during which the original owner can request/purchase their car back. Once that period is up, most cars are junked/given to companies that specialize in parting and selling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts