Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2001 spyder gt...
i bought i used!!... i hate it cus ever scince i got it iv been having problems..
first with the leaking convertible top
then one of the wheels got loose [something to do the the hub / bearings]fixed :loser:
but now therse something wrong witht he steering... its rainign down here in LA[ bye CAI :sad: ] so now wen i get on the freeway i slide to the side with every lilttle bump or i think my sterring is just loose because wen im doing a turn on the freeway it doesnt happend.. :/

but yeah i came from Palmdale to LA yesterday night at 40mph... i was shiting it! lol even big rigs were passing me!..

ANY HELP ON WAT I SHOULD CHECK OR FIX???? ::ghey3:

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
The things that come to my mind are:
1) tires are bald
2) wheels need an alignment BAD
3) way too much tire pressure (resulting in less tire surface to pavement contact)

Does your steering wheel shake when driving fast? Did you have the car's wheels aligned after getting the hub replaced? My guess is that you did not (but should have).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx... i chnage the back to tiers..
i hadnt checked them... the had almost no thread!

mybey it was that... lets see..

·
54,424 Posts
The things that come to my mind are:
1) tires are bald
2) wheels need an alignment BAD
3) way too much tire pressure (resulting in less tire surface to pavement contact)

Does your steering wheel shake when driving fast? Did you have the car's wheels aligned after getting the hub replaced? My guess is that you did not (but should have).
too low of pressure also can cause hydro planing. the tire surface will go concave and cause the tire to create lift in the water. over pressure makes it go convex and usually creates poor traction but doesnt make hydroplaning worse.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
thanx... i chnage the back to tiers..
i hadnt checked them... the had almost no thread!

mybey it was that... lets see..
Bald tires will cause the problems you listed because there isn't tread on the tires to move the water out from underneath.

Also if you want us to take the effort to help you please take the effort and type in proper English so it isn't work for us to figure out what you are saying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts