Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Vortech > VTEC
1,450 Posts
I was at the shop today and saw the marks where the MAS hit the inside of the hood. :ugh:

I was told about some really interesting new developments. I was asked not to give any details, and out of respect for Ross's wishes, I won't. All I can say is...keep a lookout for some new info in the coming months. Good things happenin'. :yesway:

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slavetothemuzic said:
I was at the shop today and saw the marks where the MAS hit the inside of the hood. :ugh:

I was told about some really interesting new developments. I was asked not to give any details, and out of respect for Ross's wishes, I won't. All I can say is...keep a lookout for some new info in the coming months. Good things happenin'. :yesway:
I'm glad to see changes finally being made. Although for years I've been saying that the SDS should have been sucking through the MAS to begin with it was only recently I started thinking that even the soft plastic of the MAS couldn't hold up to the pressures that Rippmods wanted to make, thus... I guess I was right.

Only downside is that if they decide to convert their system to a suck through type then that's going to put a bite into our Rippmods SDS kit fix sales. :p

·
Ripped Evo
1,178 Posts

·
Vortech > VTEC
1,450 Posts
Kc2Buk said:
:(

Looks like its time for a "Carbon Creations" OEM Style Hood painted.
Just as well, I hated the Hood Pins.
Yeah...I liked the car...I wasn't feelin' the hood though. It just seemed out of place. :happysad:

·
Vortech > VTEC
1,450 Posts
stylez said:
I think Russ is talking about the car on Carbon Creation's website. Its his car on the home page.
Ah! I didn't even look at the web page. :p

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kc2Buk said:
I have tried talking Jim in to selling me his CF OEM Hood.
He will not give it up. So now I have to get one like it.
If you ever saw his hood in person you would see why I got to have one.
Its TOP Self.
I used to have a fiber images hood and that was TOP shelf $600. But I got rid of it cuz it totally cramped my style. But I sit here pondering a new CF hood with vents from Siebon to vent the extra heat out of my engine bay. Now that summer has hit the FMIC is causing some overheating issues if I turn the A/C on.

Of course I would paint it silver and paint the vents black but I'm pondering these two selections:

·
Registered
970 Posts
You guys will get to see some of the new developments at the NAFI meet on my car at the beach !

I can't wait to see everybodys faces when my car gets to the dyno machine ! LOL *crossing fingers*

·
Vortech > VTEC
1,450 Posts
Tearstone said:
Screw the dyno, I want to see some track times :bigthumb:
Some of us that don't meet track regulations for safety will have to settle for dyno sheets for now. :sweat:

·
Ripped Evo
1,178 Posts
npeifer said:
You guys will get to see some of the new developments at the NAFI meet on my car at the beach !

I can't wait to see everybodys faces when my car gets to the dyno machine ! LOL *crossing fingers*
Well, we found out the Stock Heads will flow all the air the V5G can push.

·
Vortech > VTEC
1,450 Posts
Kc2Buk said:
At RaceWay Park you need a Roll Cage if you run faster then 11. sec.
I have a Spyder tho. I doubt they'd let me run that without some sort of cage.

1 - 20 of 273 Posts