Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again i'm asking and thanking people cuz I posted this thread Originally Posted by Scarpa11 View Post
What's the best aftermarket center/clockpod speaker out there I can buy ? I already blew 2 of them. Please don't tell me to disconnect it, because it makes a big difference to me. So please anyone.

Thanks to a couple of people who responded. But this jerkoff Sam closed the thread heres what I PM'ed the piece of shit:You got a fucking problem with people asking questions or something bud ?? That thread you closed is the 2nd you've said the same thing "search". Obviously anyone capable of clicking can, unless my damn fingers unable me to do that I wouldn't be writing this shit. But seriously i've searched and couldn't find the right answer. Just because you've learned everything there is to know about 3g's doesn't mean there isn't anyone who's just starting out. Who the fuck helped you in the beginning ? If you came in here and i'd been in here 5 years see if I give two shits about clock pod speaker decisions and choice

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Again i'm asking and thanking people cuz I posted this thread Originally Posted by Scarpa11 View Post
What's the best aftermarket center/clockpod speaker out there I can buy ? I already blew 2 of them. Please don't tell me to disconnect it, because it makes a big difference to me. So please anyone.

Thanks to a couple of people who responded. But this jerkoff Sam closed the thread heres what I PM'ed the piece of shit:You got a fucking problem with people asking questions or something bud ?? That thread you closed is the 2nd you've said the same thing "search". Obviously anyone capable of clicking can, unless my damn fingers unable me to do that I wouldn't be writing this shit. But seriously i've searched and couldn't find the right answer. Just because you've learned everything there is to know about 3g's doesn't mean there isn't anyone who's just starting out. Who the fuck helped you in the beginning ? If you came in here and i'd been in here 5 years see if I give two shits about clock pod speaker decisions and choice

You know, I responded nicely to you, and you had to go and create this thread. YOU FUCKING RETARD. How many times do you think a center channel speaker question has been asked in the history of this forum, you twat. Do you think you are asking the lone question about a speaker that has never been asked before in seven years? YOU FUCKING RETARD.

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
:lol: Sam, you jerkoff!
Fuckina' this kid joined this month, asks questions that have been addressed ad nauseum, then has the gall to PM me with this shit, and then re-create the fucking thread. :uh:

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
:lol: Sam, you jerkoff!
Now that I see his picture, it all makes perfect sense. There's so many stereotypes screaming out in his picture I can't even scratch the surface if I started cracking on this kid. :lol:

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
It pisses me off that something as simple as a "Center Channel Speaker Replacement" thread comes up. Run the damn search on those terms, at the old place we've talked about it for years, at this place we've talked about it for years; I find it hard to believe not one answer would come up.

·
is on a fitness kick
11,748 Posts
Shat. I clicked the thread before I saw you had moved it Sam. :happysad:

·
is on a fitness kick
11,748 Posts
So who banned him then? :confused: :scratch:
I did and wrote him a lengthy explanation as to why. I didn't see that Sam had already moved it to OT when I did it though, or else I would have waited until tomorrow so he could see this, say something, and then spend a day away.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts