Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple days ago my X-mas gifts to myself arrived for the Z06!

Rear lowering bolts...I am not happy w/ the ride height lowering her on stock bolts, and Lloyd's Mats. Never before have I dropped over $100 on Mats, but they are the best!

Hurst Short Shifter... Now I gotta find a knob for it. They don't come with one!

13" C6Z51 Rotor Upgrade for her...complete with bracket extenders

Not quite Z06ish...A router for wireless internet for the new 80gig PS3 I convinced myself I could not live without.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
I got the exact same router. I have never tried to hook it up to the PS3 wireless tho. We just got the wireless for the the laptops in the house. How can I connect my PS3 to it wireless?

·
AmericanMuscle
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The router is in-between my DSL modem, and computer (not a wireless set-up). The wireless is so the ps3 can pick up the signal in the other room (I have not done that part yet) and for my daughter's X-mas gift to be. A laptop.

·
GTSEclipse
2,014 Posts
Pics with your name to prove they're yours!!! lol jk, all that stuff looks awesome. What kind of plating/coating is that on the rotor?

·
54,460 Posts
Pics with your name to prove they're yours!!! lol jk, all that stuff looks awesome. What kind of plating/coating is that on the rotor?
looks like cadmium.

·
AmericanMuscle
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's protective. It'll come off really quick when installed!! Gotta love GM Direct products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts