Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo long story short, my 2003 eclipse gt was parked for around 3 years, originally it was my brother's and I decided to see what's wrong with it, and sadly the rats got inside and ate a lot of wires from the wiring harness, ive fixed all of them except this one, idk where the duce it connects to. Any help would be appreciated greatly 馃檹 Also it has an A on the other side

New To Site
Could you please give us a location of where this wire is . Under the hood .. top left side of motor . 2.4L or 3L .. at the front of the console , under dash on right .. you get the idea.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yes sorry, the cable is located on the left side under the hood, top left of the motor, sort of on top of the timing belt, and the engine is a 3.0L 24 valve

New To Site
I have the same 01 Eclipse GT. I looked at mine and found a plug that matches yours with the same number and wire colors . White & Black from one side and Black/White & Red from the other . On mine there is a bracket that carries four wire plugs. The two bottom plugs are the o2 sensors. The wire plug you show in your picture comes from the harness and the other end tucks down into the valley under the intake runners so without tearing my motor down I can not see where it goes .

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much 馃檹 so technically it goes into the motor ? Like it runs underneath the intake manifold and there's a hole that it goes into ? Or am I way off

New To Site

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Oh sweet !! Thank you soo much brother, im not home right now but as soon as I get home ill check it out but im going to do research now

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE: So I found it and im happy to say that I got it out 馃榿..... sort of, the dang sensor broke because I was tightening it instead of losing it 馃う鈥嶁檪锔忦煠︹嶁檪锔忦煠︹嶁檪锔 im so dumb but thank you so much Widgmaster !!!! You're a legend brother 馃挴

1 - 9 of 9 Posts