Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
dB Drag Racer
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, it's true. I can't believe it myself. Mine had some problems and I needed something newer. My Fiannce' and I recently bought a 2011 Charger R/T Max. It has most everything I need and I love it. I'll post up some pics soon. I know it won't get a lot of love on a 3G site, lol.

I had a great time with Oklahoma Club 3G over the 7 years I had my Eclipse. We had some fun meets and dinners and a crap-load of cool pics. Thank you all for everything, setting up meets, helping with my Eclipse, etc.

I will still be lurking on this site for years to come!

Edit -

·
passport applied for
2,437 Posts
Post up some pic's!! or it's not true lol.. Nice choice actually good luck with it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is the R/T the one with the himi? If so, good buy. They have 4 cilinder displacement and actualy get better gas mileage on the hwy than the V6 does. What color is it? Please say white, black or titianum. Imo every other color is GAY. If its black, white or titianum, get rid of all the crome, tint it dark, do a slight drop, get the 20" SRT8 wheels at a minum for a wheel selection (in sattin black), get the SRT8 lip, get some dual magnaflow or flowmaster mufflers with a 3" tip, smoke ur tails, get the 6K HID's for headlights and fogs, debadge it (everyone knows its a charger, but not everyone needs to know its just an R/T). Do all that and you'll be riden one rilly clean charger that is basicly still stock. Depending on the wheels u have, I might want to buy em of you. I like the look of one of the sets of 17" wheels on the charger.

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Is the R/T the one with the himi? If so, good buy. They have 4 cilinder displacement and actualy get better gas mileage on the hwy than the V6 does. What color is it? Please say white, black or titianum. Imo every other color is GAY. If its black, white or titianum, get rid of all the crome, tint it dark, do a slight drop, get the 20" SRT8 wheels at a minum for a wheel selection (in sattin black), get the SRT8 lip, get some dual magnaflow or flowmaster mufflers with a 3" tip, smoke ur tails, get the 6K HID's for headlights and fogs, debadge it (everyone knows its a charger, but not everyone needs to know its just an R/T). Do all that and you'll be riden one rilly clean charger that is basicly still stock. Depending on the wheels u have, I might want to buy em of you. I like the look of one of the sets of 17" wheels on the charger.
:lol:

·
dB Drag Racer
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I appreciate the kind words, guys. I will be doing a photoshoot soon of the Charger and post up some pics.

Please leave this wheel-selling questions shit out of my thread, OCR and Jerry. We have places for that specifically.

My wheels are 20" and I will not be selling mine.

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
Jake! <3

Wow, I haven't been here in a minute. Nice move up bud!

I was going through pictures the other day and found some of our old ones from the Hooters meet years ago! lol. Good times. I miss the random stereo comp trips too!

~Mike

·
dB Drag Racer
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jake! <3

Wow, I haven't been here in a minute. Nice move up bud!

I was going through pictures the other day and found some of our old ones from the Hooters meet years ago! lol. Good times. I miss the random stereo comp trips too!

~Mike
What up, Mike! Man, it has been a while, haven't seen you on here in a long time.

Thanks for the compliment, I have been loving it.

LOL, I still have a ton of old meets pics, good times!!!!

Later, man.

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
What up, Mike! Man, it has been a while, haven't seen you on here in a long time.

Thanks for the compliment, I have been loving it.

LOL, I still have a ton of old meets pics, good times!!!!

Later, man.
Yeah, it's been quite a while. :ninja2: Got bored at work and the site crossed my mind. Had to see who was still around...

I was looking into one of those, but I think I want a SUV now... I don't know. I kind of want to modify a Jeep. Cars are getting old...

I'll have to send you a PM next time I'm up that way. :ndance:

... Until next time!

~Mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts