Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

I wanna introduce myself!

1439 Views 22 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  penumbra GTS
Hey everyone, I never formally introduced myself, so I figured I'd like to go ahead and do so.

About 5-6 months ago I signed up with C3G, only to forget my password a month or so later. Since then, I've tried to have it sent to my email -- but failed to notice that Yahoo was filing it under bulk email (which in 3 years has only gotten 50 pieces of mail, so I NEVER check it).

Anyway, I would like to let you all know that I am a VERY sarcastic person, but usually ALWAYS in a fun/laughable way. My problem, which I'm sure will get me into trouble once or twice, is that I write as if I'm in a conversation; the problem is that is that the internet does not convey tone. So I might find what I say to be lightly taken and fun, may be taken the opposite way. Fortunately there are a SH!TLOAD of faces at my right to choose from to represent me :D!

Moving on... I love cars and want to learn a lot about them; I am pretty sure I know more than the average joe, but not as much as many of you all. I have a lot of gaps to fill in (sort of like math!). I ask that you all be patient with me (through stupid moments and all); and keep in mind that I am still getting used to forums in general. Feel free to give constructive criticism at any time!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
:wavey: welcome!
:fawk2:
Welcome, enjoy!
Thanx everyone. I'm from Gainesville, FL! I'm back from Jax (UNF) for a while.
Welcome to C3G! :wavey:
:wavey:
Reactions: 1
Welcome
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.