Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well yea, I'm not stupid it's just a title bro. I just really like them and thought this video was sweet.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
:noplease: I only like them cause of their ability in Rally, other than that.... EVO all the way.

·
Superbowl Bound 2015
3,034 Posts
I have never jumped mine, i'm afraid some thing might break. I took it out playing around in the snow and broke a lateral link and some other stuff. Cost $1700 to get fixed. Ever since then I play it safe. And I think the new WRX's are the ugliest car I have ever seen.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone else absolutly hate the new imprezza hatchs? or is it just me?
Yea dude i totally agree with you. I mean what is that guna look like rally'ing where is the meanness it used to have it looks like just another car now. :noplease: Maybe they will bring the sedan back next year.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
:noplease: I only like them cause of their ability in Rally, other than that.... EVO all the way.
+1. I would take the Scooby over a EVO in rally since it doesnt nose dive like the EVO does but for everything else, EVO.

:scratch: Besides probably upgraded suspensions & roll bars for jumping, what can that car do that a regular Subaru can't do in that vid?
^^What he said. You make it seem like they are totally different cars. Ive seen people rally Stock STi's. Thats one thing that helps sell the cars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts