Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure id post in here rahter then the "midwest" section because this gets more views. but there needs to be a meet/get together over a weekend someday where we cruise the town and get some pics/videos. The better the turnout the more fun it will be. All we need is a date, setting and people to show up.. what do you think?

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
MN has plenty of fun going on... the local group is Club3g MN on facebook. The thing is if you want to join you have to be willing to drive up to MN or I'll kick you out because it is dedicated to local action.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
trying to get them to come down to mankato but been slacking due to I am about to take a 2 week vaca but when I get back I'll try to get them down in mankato ;p

·
MRNMNR/T
490 Posts
trying to get them to come down to mankato but been slacking due to I am about to take a 2 week vaca but when I get back I'll try to get them down in mankato ;p
I would come down to mankato. It would be an awesome drive down. Any chance you could possibly unbend a wheel for me? :ndance:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure where your getting Illinoise from but i am about 30 minutes from the MN boarder. and Kato is about two hours away. if you going to do this let eveyone know like 2 weeks before so i can get days off.

·
MRNMNR/T
490 Posts
not sure where your getting Illinoise from but i am about 30 minutes from the MN boarder. and Kato is about two hours away. if you going to do this let eveyone know like 2 weeks before so i can get days off.
No, Mankato is about an hour away.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Oh there are. Mostly in the more densely populated areas like Minneapolis or Chicago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts