Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I r bad spellr, stfu
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem (yes just one of many :nuts:)

I cannot find a Ipod arm band for my nano (2nd gen) that will fit around my arm that does not start to cut off the circulation or fall off (pop the velcro etc) Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Get the one that clips on the side of your gym shorts....thats what i have. I like it a hell of a lot more than the arm bands i used to deal with.

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
Will try that
:yesway:

That is what I use as well. In fact, my mom found one of the name brand ones at the Dollar Store actually! She gave it to me and I actually like to clip it to the band on my tank top. The clip is the perfect width and I've had no problems with it, either when running on the treadmill or on the elliptical.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
I got mine a best buy. Seemed like a rip-off but i was impatient. Its a case that goes over the ipod(i never take the ipod out) and it has a clip on the back.

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
I have a white one thats an arm band and have never had a problem with it cutting off my circulation. It uses velcro and works fine for me. Think I got it at wally world.

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
I got mine a best buy. Seemed like a rip-off but i was impatient. Its a case that goes over the ipod(i never take the ipod out) and it has a clip on the back.
Me too. If you can wait, you should just buy it on ebay since it'll be cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts