Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
31,349 Posts
I'd stick with the Eclipse. I met some of my best friends because of this car.
:agreed:...right down to the rolling of my GSX, which then led me to the 3G. Some of the best friends I ever had came from buying this car... and still making them. :hug3:

·
Stocker
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Did you go to the last MOD? :dunno:
if i did go to the last MOD this is how it would of went:

*scene open*

Everyone from club3g is standing around, talking, and catching up on old times when out of the blue, they see some teenager just admiring some rides but looking for something.

"Hey, check out this guy," says Bitter, bitterly.

"He's in the wrong section" says Chad. ;)

"Could that be Chipmunk?" says DSM.

"Ohhhhh" says Iceman

"My nemesis" Says Chippy

"CHIPMUNK!" Yells a couple.

*turns around, see's members from 3g and starts walking over like ::ghey3:

"Hey everyone!" Says me. *notices Chippy looking at me like :ninja2: then suddenly, Chippy lunges :mad: :shoot2: and I end up on the ground in pain, everyone circles around me*

:newbie: Welcome to the club :lol:

*close scene*

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
I would have bought my WS6 Firebird.

Still kick my self in the nutz for not getting that..

I did make some great friends here though.

·
V8 > 3G
2,700 Posts
I would have bought my WS6 Firebird.

Still kick my self in the nutz for not getting that..

I did make some great friends here though.
Still got my SS sitting in the garage! :yesway: Broke the rear a few weeks ago though.

Just picked up my third silver Eclipse last night. :lol: First time having a GTS though.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I love my 3g eclipse, but if I would of waited a little longer instead of getting the eclipse, I could of got a eg hatch with a b16a2 a 1st gen gsx, or a mk3 supra turbo for
under $3000 in running condition. Oh well :rolleyes:

·
31,349 Posts
if i did go to the last MOD this is how it would of went:

*scene open*

Everyone from club3g is standing around, talking, and catching up on old times when out of the blue, they see some teenager just admiring some rides but looking for something.

"Hey, check out this guy," says Bitter, bitterly.

"He's in the wrong section" says Chad. ;)

"Could that be Chipmunk?" says DSM.

"Ohhhhh" says Iceman

"My nemesis" Says Chippy

"CHIPMUNK!" Yells a couple.

*turns around, see's members from 3g and starts walking over like ::ghey3:

"Hey everyone!" Says me. *notices Chippy looking at me like :ninja2: then suddenly, Chippy lunges :mad: :shoot2: and I end up on the ground in pain, everyone circles around me*

:newbie: Welcome to the club :lol:

*close scene*
You forgot the part where we all had beers in our hands. :lol: If you really want to see what it is like... Come to Chicago in Feb for that auto show. ;)

:lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
If I could do it again, I would have bought a Volkswagen Jetta diesel. They give you great performance and gas mileage.
I have an mk3 tdi. 62 mpg and i can roll coal on anyone i feel like. Driving too close? Coal. Driving too fast? i'll pass you and give you free coal. jay walking?? coal.

great car once you upgrade the exhaust diameter and go straight pipe. You can also run bio diesel with no mods. kinda kills your fuel filters quicker, but you can put a caterpillar fuel filter off a tractor. Handles really well too

21 - 40 of 43 Posts