Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\This is preet y craz y rigth now. I took an AMbien so I can actualu seep tonigt , but damn...everyting i s jjst floatig arond nd it's makind if really had t type, so bear wit me and laugh al you want...I itnkits prettu damnfunny moselfy. I can't even se half the wrds I'm tyipng as te screne and everything about it is conttandtly moving auround. It lide all tese relly cool colors are coming ot fo everhwere, some brigt, some subdued, but they're just floasting through teh air...they aren't colors of amy phusical object...it's more like some loose masses of stuff af lfoating their way afround. the screem is hard to read since it seems to be breathing or something...it's expanding and contracting at least, and the colotrs are floating thorouh it wifh really makes it hard to teyp. I think I kinda feel like the did in Dazed & confused when they were on the car out in the woods talking about all the crazy stuff on the dollwr bill...I'd be one of the more esetdated ones though not the one who wsa getting all ito it. I tihnk I probably just need to go ahead and go to bed now...I thought I jst saw the cat jump up n the printer, but he's not there. I'll have to read this tomrrow after I wake up and see just how messed up I amn right now...yeah, I'm goign to go lay down and pass out...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.