Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car isnt super duper awesome but i like it and i plan on doing more to it slowly. i just clean it inside and out religiously.
only real mod is my system:
Dual DVD/CD/IPOD touchscreen head unit
2 SONY 6x9s ---- Optimus 250 watt amp
2 12" mtx terminator --- mtx 300 watt amp

ehh could be better but i love it and i love my car :) its happy it got its o2 sensor fixed finally.

day one :)

so im thinking cold air intake next? what do you think??
also thinking hood black, trunk black

·
Registered
463 Posts
honestly, i hate the headlights.

Check your state laws, if you don't need the rear running lights, i'd just unplug them (IMO cleans up the back end at night, lighting wise)

the stickers of the girls aren't even.

if you're in a climate (don't know much about Massachusetts) that rains a lot i would just get a short ram intake (generally the same amount of gain) or buy a Cold air intake the could be converted to a short ram intake in the wet season.

I would try to do an antenna delete too. if you can find a how to on how to do it. (i drive a GT so i've never thought to look.)

Although you do have a good tint job on the taillights (can see yourself in them) and it is a very clean car.

mileage?

·
passport applied for
2,437 Posts
Nice looking ride, i like your tails and what's in them. The color is great i would not change it! Welcome....

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see another MA member :)

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,057 Posts
looks clean minus the girls on the rear bumper

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts

Check your state laws, if you don't need the rear running lights, i'd just unplug them (IMO cleans up the back end at night, lighting wise)

the stickers of the girls aren't even.

if you're in a climate (don't know much about Massachusetts) that rains a lot i would just get a short ram intake (generally the same amount of gain) or buy a Cold air intake the could be converted to a short ram intake in the wet season.

I would try to do an antenna delete too. if you can find a how to on how to do it. (i drive a GT so i've never thought to look.)

Although you do have a good tint job on the taillights (can see yourself in them) and it is a very clean car.

mileage?

.....:rolleyes:

Those headlight are oem. And why in the hell would you unplug running lights? Safety is key. And cold air intakes are fine in any climate. If it's a wetter state, just don't drive into and knee high puddles and you'll be fine. And add a bypass valve for good measures.

Anyways, OP. Take off the silly playboy stickers or whatever they are in the rear. They look silly. Get some new projection headlamps and black turn signals, reverse lights, and 3rd brake light.

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts

You know they are just stock right?
Yeah how can u hate the headlights? Also unplugging a safety issue? ummm no they are there for a reason, make you more visible at night

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts
his rep explains it all.... lol. nice stocker, go for an aem v2 if you can, heard they are great.

·
ScoobieBoobie
689 Posts
Looks clean. As stated, Headlights and remove those horrendous bumper stickers. Being from MA myself, requiring a front license plate, try and get one of those fold away plates, will clean up the front nicely. Welcome :wavey:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for everyones input, the front marker lights are tinted as well and the back three brakelights and marker lights. I plan to take the stickers off once my car starts gettting a little more serious. also looking into having all the windows tinted, and got to have the HIDs ;P

so many of my friends hate on the 3g, telling me not to mod it but its not like i plan to go all out with this car, just want it to look and run nice, my heart is set on a 89ish mustang <3

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,057 Posts
Thanks for everyones input, the front marker lights are tinted as well and the back three brakelights and marker lights. I plan to take the stickers off once my car starts gettting a little more serious. also looking into having all the windows tinted, and got to have the HIDs ;P

so many of my friends hate on the 3g, telling me not to mod it but its not like i plan to go all out with this car, just want it to look and run nice, my heart is set on a 89ish mustang <3
Well dont put HID into your stock headlights unless you retrofit them or get the correct projector headlights.

Not sure what you mean by all out but majority of the import scene hates the 3g but it can be made into a respectable car. Track or show. Just look around the forum you will see both types

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts
Looks clean. As stated, Headlights and remove those horrendous bumper stickers. Being from MA myself, requiring a front license plate, try and get one of those fold away plates, will clean up the front nicely. Welcome :wavey:
fold away plates? can you pm me a link?

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts

·
Sexy 3g!
241 Posts
looks clean minus the girls on the rear bumper
^^^^ what he said. I like how that outside looks very well taken care of. Would suggest new wheels and a drop. As far as the sound equipment it's not my thing but I'm glad you're doing your own thing and what you like. Welcome.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts