Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im painting my 18's.

alright. i have some chrome 18's. been sick of gettin shit from all you people about chrome plus im not a fan myself. i've always been a fan of dark wheels. so i am going to paint this set of wheels dark gray(graphite). i bought a can of wheel paint at advance auto. ill just show ya the pic of how the paint looks. kind of a teaser pic cuz i have to do the rest. lol. the first pic is the wheel before, and the next pic is of the inside of the wheel where i tested the paint.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that was also with direct sun and a flash. it normally looks like it does towards the edge of the picture.

·
I hate stance
10,295 Posts
Fuck you care what a bunch of kids on a forum think about your wheels. If you like the chrome wheels rock em, I've had chromies for years on my 3g and love them.

·
Your mom's lover
32 Posts
I have really nice black rims with red calipers. But the clear coat is starting to peel off. Recently I repainted the whole car but those fuckers at the bodyshop wanted to charge me $300 extra for the rims..wtf. One of the guys that works there told me that i should buy a few cans of black spray paint and then apply and invisible lacqueer on top of the paint to make it shine and that'd serve as a clear coat to protect the paint underneath. What do u guys think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts