Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to IA's fall meet today at Two Rivers State Park in Nashville, TN. It was pretty cool. I had a blast.

Sadly, there was only one other 3g there. (2 pics of it below, maybe it was you!). I wish more 3g's got out in Nashville or the near areas.

Anyway, here are some pics of the IA fall meet today. Mostly Hondas and Nissans of course, but that's IA I guess. I think the DSM crowd should take over. My point of view though.

Enjoy the pics.

And for the Muscle Car lovers out there...

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
It looks like a great turnout and great time. The valve covers on those Honda's look good. The 3G, well..:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
1969 camaro ss looks pretty clean not diggin the rims they chose the redline tires look good though.

was there more cars if so that was a pretty small show.

·
how bout no
577 Posts
that green clipse belongs to a guy in my car club. he has it down here getting some stuff done to it and the driver is actually the president of the nashville chapter who was there doing some photography. couple of nice rides out there though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that green clipse belongs to a guy in my car club. he has it down here getting some stuff done to it and the driver is actually the president of the nashville chapter who was there doing some photography. couple of nice rides out there though.
I didn't see yours there. If you're around Nashville why haven't I ever seen your car? What is your car club? Let me know next time you guys have a big get-together. I might join as my group has slightly dissolved.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts