Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me long enoughto get around to it, but my ST rear sway bar is finally installed! I wrote a how-to on it since the one in the garage doesn't seem to work, and it wasn't just a straight bolt-on for the RS...the link is below. As with my previous how-to, use this thread for any discussion on the subject to keep the actual how-to thread clear of any clutter...:bigthumb:

http://www.club3g.com/forum/suspension/103864-how-st-sway-bar-installation-rs-specific.html

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Awesome, thanks for going through the work to write it up.

And if it's like any how-to I've made, be prepared to get a PM once a month or so for the rest of your life from people asking a question about it ;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, thanks for going through the work to write it up.

And if it's like any how-to I've made, be prepared to get a PM once a month or so for the rest of your life from people asking a question about it ;)
:lol: Yeah...I've gotten a few about the sporty swap, but I figured that's why I'd make this thread as well as the how-to...that way the whole community can benefit from any questions since the people who ask probably aren't the only ones who had the question...:bigthumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts