Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Whip Game Proper
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered a cold air intake off ebay and it didnt say what size it was. im assuming it is 3 inches. does anyone know if there is a stantard for the o2 eclipse gt that would be a definite size match. i need to know cause i want to order the bypass valve tonite

·
Whip Game Proper
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea but doesnt it have to be the same as the intake pipe i have now.. the manifold that it goes into is the same on all eclipses isnt it. so wouldnt it have to be the same as the stock one

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
CAI piping is generally wider than the stock intake piping...so it wont fit the CAI if it does fit the stock one, and vise versa.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
i ordered a cold air intake off ebay and it didnt say what size it was. im assuming it is 3 inches. does anyone know if there is a stantard for the o2 eclipse gt that would be a definite size match. i need to know cause i want to order the bypass valve tonite
Try contacting the seller.
Ya.. good luck on that one. Once the seller has the money.. you will never communicate again. Just wait for the thing to show up and measure it.

Next time, I would suggest buying a reputable brand with some specs rather than egay.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
Ya.. good luck on that one. Once the seller has the money.. you will never communicate again. Just wait for the thing to show up and measure it.

Next time, I would suggest buying a reputable brand with some specs rather than egay.
:agreed:

·
Whip Game Proper
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its not an egay intake. its from an racing shop but they were closed last night... so i called them this morning and it is 3''.. i just made this post because if anyone knew definite information i could have ordered the bypass valve last night instead of tonite

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
its not an egay intake. its from an racing shop but they were closed last night... so i called them this morning and it is 3''.. i just made this post because if anyone knew definite information i could have ordered the bypass valve last night instead of tonite
well, in the future, go for a reputable brand, and do your research BEFORE you order it. plus, it wouldve been easier to tell you what size it was if you told us:
A)what brand
B)what shop youre getting it from
or
C)posted a link to the sale...
:sam:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts