Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the question i wanna mount my intercooler but it seems as if there is no space!...lkeep in mind that i wanna keep my stock bumper and i dont wanna have to cut it up either!...I have a 8G so if anybody knows wtf those lil pipes are right after the bumper or how i can do it so i can keep my bumper let me kno!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Use a little common sense. Take the bumper off and see how you can fit it. If i recall correctly (on the eclipse) those "pipes" are part of some cooler of some sort. I remember from a thread that they are not really necessary, and can be removed. Post some pictures of your bumper and intercooler and it will give us a better idea.

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
why are all of the simplest questions get complex answers? Put the inter cooler on the car. Move it, cut whatever, or mod whatever needs to be moded.

·
Registered
581 Posts
those lines are the power steering cooler... if you dont want to cut the bumper getting a side mount intercooler is another choice

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I have a sidemount i dont need. It came off my GST

·
Lift and Separate
2,259 Posts
I Guess Ill Just Cut The Bumper Then Since I Dont Want 1 Of Those Gay Lil Side Mounts...LOL!!
That's a good choice. It doesn't look like there's very much space in your front bumper, so if you want it to look decent without using the smallest intercooler possible, you might as well cut it. If you take your time, plan it out, and cut carefully, you probably won't even be able to tell it was modified at all :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts