Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS. I know it is not perfect but I am very Proud of how far I have brought it. I just graduated high school and think that I have done well with it for working at a fast food restraunt.

I dont have many mods but here is the list

Exterior:

10 pc invader 2 wide bodykit - by Vision Autodynamics
Black projector headlights with halo - by Vision Autodynamics
Black taillights - by Vision Autodynamics
smoked corners - by Ebay
17 x 8 Wheels (with spacers on back) "Lace" - by Konig
Purple undercar neon kit - by Streetglow
Painted Calipers
"G Speed" carbon fiber hood - by VIS Racing Sports

Performance:

Cold Air Intake - by Injen Technology
Custom Dual exhaust (y pipe) - by Benny's Pipe & Muffler

Interior:

Custom Mitsubishi Emblem on headrests
Domo Plush on dash :ndance:

ICE:
2 12'' Rockford Fosgate P1 subs in vented box
2 P2-200 (200 watt) Rockford Fosgate amps

2 8'' purple neon tubes - by Streetglow
1 24ish'' purple neon tube - by Streetglow

(the neons are in the back with the subs)

Future Mods:
Tien complete coilover suspension kit
Brembo Brake kit

Paint mesh in bodykit black

Maybe various carbon fiber acessories
Maybe 75 shot or less of nitrous (dry)

some pics are older but only differences are cf hood and exhaust
hope you enjoy...

Please comment, constructive critisism accepted.
any ideas? let me know [=

Couldn't get a pic where the neons showed up good :mecry2:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey, the car looks great!!! I like how you accented the door pcs. in black, it really sets the kit off. The only thing that is a little "crazy" looking is that it looks like you have oversized tires on your car... Prolly just the angle of the pics, but otherwise keep up the good work!!!

·
R.I.P. silverside
4,217 Posts
either those wheels arent really 18's or the kit makes them look tiny, either way they are ugly, konig hands down makes the ugliest wheels on the cheap and every kid in the world buys them.
Get some new wheels, your going to have to play with the offset to make them look right, and the kit is not for me but i give you an A for effort

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
When I saw this pic....

...my eyes almost popped out my head. :eek: WOW!!!

That's gotta be the BIGGEST 3G I've ever seen.

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
I think the fitment looks fairly good on the kit. I understand that to most it looks ricey, and hell, it is ricey. However, if that's what you wanted I think you've done a good job so far.

If it is possible to fill out the fender gap going on it should look better.

In my personal opinion it's gaudy and flamboyant.

·
Registered
314 Posts
:scratch:
The generic rice body kit. I see the invader kit on pretty much every piece of rice around here from honda to mustang.
That bumper does not even come close to complimenting any of the lines of the car. :facepalm:
But i guess if its what you like than good for you

You really do need to lower it though

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
eh... i guess it is a little bit different than alot on here
but when i was looking for a kit i wanted something i didnt see everywhere and i wanted a widebody kit so i came up with this. I like it alot personally.

to those who say lower it.. where i live if i was to lower it i would rip the bumper off in plenty of places. i am lucky that i do not scrape everywhere i go... i come close though

the wheels are 17s idk why i put 18s, 18s would scrub...

and to those who say the kit is hideous please explain no one wants to hear that something on their car is garbage without an explanation

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
and to those who say the kit is hideous please explain no one wants to hear that something on their car is garbage without an explanation
I don't think it's hideous, but it definitely does not complement the stock lines of the car. The kit has too many waves and curves while the car has more straight lines and harder angles in contrast to that kit.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.