Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new to the site and am very mad at my radio.i currently have a flip out screen and my iPod works great with it but I am selling it now and going back to my stock infinty HU. And I want to hook my iPod back In but don't wanna use shi$!y tape decks to hook it up. I want the best sound quality possible. Any suggestions? Thx:dunno:

·
white35
581 Posts
Can't you just buy a ipod radio transmitter? Plug it into your cig lighter and just tune into a good static station. Monster is a pretty good brand. Make sure it chargers while it plays too. There are some cheap ones out there that just suck. I hope that is what you wanted to know.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
.. or go buy a Pioneer and have it installed, they already come with the AUX Jack. ;)

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I used the FM transmitter before I got my JVC w/ iPod...

Not going to be as good as your connection before, but it's the best of the worst haha...

But you're talking to the man that hates MP3s because of the high end cut-off...

That's what I get for being in a band and friends with audio-technicians...

~Mike

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thxx

great thx guys. i do already have an fm transmitter i bought for 90 bux like last yr and i never use it....beacuase it sounds like crap but it just might be becuase the radio reception on my current cr player blows well see how it is when i get my stock HU back in thx for the help thought :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts