Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Filipino n3wb
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

well heres the deal. they are offering sponsorships to me from 33 different companies right now. they said to start off, i get a full body kit, guages, and lighting for free first....

everything else is definitely partial sponsorship...

******THAT IS IF I PAY THE DEPOSIT TO START OFF FIRST...

the only reason why im "iffy" about it is because im giving them my credit/debit info before i start. but i havent yet

so, is anyone under them or hav they contacted u?

any comments about this is very much WELCOMED!

thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
what kind of deposit are they asking for? You could always get one of those prepaid cards and use it.That way they wont have your information, I have one it works great.

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
yes carsponsorships is legit, my friend has used them extensively for his car the big thing is the companies want you to put there logo on your car and you must take a picture with the goods on your car and send it to them. They do have some decent sponsors in there to.

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
they had sent me a few emails a couple months back. it seems legit, but something sounds fishy with the whole deal. so i didnt do it.

·
Filipino n3wb
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the deposit they are talking about is only $89...its $89 because i was offered a sponsorship which is the only way to pay it...

prepaid...sounds good! but...the person i talked to specified that they needed the name on the card and the card number or something like that...

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
well the deposit they are talking about is only $89...its $89 because i was offered a sponsorship which is the only way to pay it...

prepaid...sounds good! but...the person i talked to specified that they needed the name on the card and the card number or something like that...
Go to walgreens or cvs, Purchase a green dot prepaid credit card, They will charge $10 so just add the amount on top of that, Instead of activating by phone go online and activate the card on their site, Enter your info Social security #, Name , Address, forget if it ask for the birthday or not. And then just give the company your credit card number off of the cardboard you get when you purchase it.

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
holy crap. If you search carsponsorship you should come up with about 18,000,000 hits.

It is a waste of money. They sell $100 parts for $200 and then give you a 50% discount.

Do not do it.

·
Filipino n3wb
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
holy crap. If you search carsponsorship you should come up with about 18,000,000 hits.

It is a waste of money. They sell $100 parts for $200 and then give you a 50% discount.

Do not do it.
u sure were talking about the same people ?:confused:

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
Yes. You pay them $89. They send you a catalog of parts that are a "great" deal. Those great deals are so far marked up, that they can show you a 50% discount. Then you agree to go to 2-3 car shows with all this great stuff you just got ripped off on.

Trust me. I have been on this site for 3 year. i have seen that same deal at least once per month for the last 3 years.

Ignore the calls.

If you don't believe me, hit the search button in the top right corner. Type in car sponsorship and see how many others wanted to do this.

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
dude chill....lol.....
i was jus asking a yes or no question if its legit or not ....
then once u answer u can move on...lol

but thanks for the help!
Listen junior. Had you actually taken the time to search this site, google, or anywhere else, you would have realized it is a scam. Next time, I won't try and make my point so directly so you waste $89. I was just trying to get my info in before a mod comes and sees this, and immediately closes it.

Moving on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.