Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Good luck. I did it to my guages about a year ago. Have fun taking the film off the back of your guages. That was the only thing that took time.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, it seems that and the hvac knobs are the hardest part of the installation from the tutorial

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, my Led's came in today, from Super Bright LED's. I love them, they look really nice. And the HVACs I still can't get off, but atleast my gauges are blue. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice! I was at one point wanting to get a white LED Interior kit that would turn on either with the control switch or when the dome lights came on (When you open the door, etc. Anyone know how to do that?

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
I got mine in and they look good. There are going to be minor hotspots in the clockpod, but it's not really noticeable. And whenever you get them into your hvac's, the center light that is for the fan speed will still be orange and so will your circulation and defrost buttons. On mine, since we probably got the same led's, there are hotspots in the hvac's. its dim on the right end and some in the middle. The only way to fix this is to dremel small lines where its dim and it catches more light in the plastic figure-8 thing that's in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts