Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
G/E Enthusiast
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I'm new here and decided to start a build. I'm actaully on TGC so I'm not that new to the Galant/Eclipse world. Feel free to comment or give suggestions :)

Painted the steering whell emblem since I was bored

Replaced all gauge cluster lights, I'll have to get a new pic, this was before I did ALL of them

Painted headlights and when I got the new rims and painted them white. (You don't wanna see the old ones...)

Rear with the altezzas (ugly) and you can see the damage where I got hit on Thanksgiving

When I finally got 3rd gen tails

Decided to tint spray them. Came out nice but sadly too dark

Daytime HID lights, had 10k heads and just put in 3k fogs

Nightime pics

Painted radio bezel and shifter bezel. More painting to come

Rear roof spoiler

Temporary lip getting replaced soon

Optima red top battery and CAI

Damage fixed and painted by my neighbor. It's dirty but he did a great job!

All clean

Chillin with lights on at work.

Thanks for taking your time to look at this and tell me what ya think

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts

·
G/E Enthusiast
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe he didn't notice since it's pre-maf. If it were after, it won't run very kindly. :dunno:
Lol thanks guys I did notice and fixed it, this was when I was fixing it and I didn't have a newer pic updated and I just put this one on for now

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,056 Posts
For what? I had on 5k before and like the slight blue tint
because your decreasing your light output and blinding on coming traffic with those in stock housings

·
Registered
954 Posts
because your decreasing your light output and blinding on coming traffic with those in stock housings
:agreed:

The car looks great overall. Just get to work on the lighting situation to keep that glare under control. Have you considered lowering it? Mitsu has done an exceptional job of making sure their wheel gap's are pretty out of hand :lol:.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The car actually doesn't look half bad. The engine bay needs some cleaning lol. I'm not a fan of the fog lights, maybe you should change the color but again it's just my opinion. Also, maybe get some new projector headlights in the near future and I think that would look really nice. Since you said the lip is just temporary what exactly are you going to do after you take that off?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Car looks good. Im actually from the Paramus area. And i would suggest a good pair of projectors to help reduce glare. And a nice drop would look really good

·
G/E Enthusiast
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
:agreed:

The car looks great overall. Just get to work on the lighting situation to keep that glare under control. Have you considered lowering it? Mitsu has done an exceptional job of making sure their wheel gap's are pretty out of hand :lol:.
Yes i have considered lowering it. After I get my outlander IM and v6 TB put in i'll save up for coilovers

Am I really? I know about the light output, so are you saying I should put the 5ks back on?

And also I was going to get projectors but personally I don't like the look of them on the G unless it was retrofitted. I paid to get them painted black and I like the way it looks on them. I don't think I glare trafffic since I shoot the beams kinda low and I do light tests once in a while to make sure it's shooting right. I know alot of people who got JDM heads and it's basically the same but with a bulb for high and one for low.

·
G/E Enthusiast
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh and also about the lip, I have an Accord lip that needs to be modified to put on, I bought it from G-Spot on TGC

·
G/E Enthusiast
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

Last night with ALL the gauge lights replaced including the instrument panel lights in leds

And wtf how come I can put image files on the forum but as a sig it comes out as a link

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Retrofit those lights man. Looks better than the cheap aftermarket stuff they got. Pm me if you have any questions

·
Registered
954 Posts
Yes i have considered lowering it. After I get my outlander IM and v6 TB put in i'll save up for coilovers
Good to hear, that'll make a dramatic difference. :yum:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts