Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a long story so sit back and relax. Back on Feb 27 2013, I placed an order with JM Auto Racing for a set of their dual Halo headlights, the black ones with no LEDs or anything in them. Upon receiving them they fogged up, so I contacted JM and they gave me a few things to try in order to get them fixed without shipping them back, since I am in college and work 40 hours a week it took me a little bit to try all the things but after about a month or so it was time to ship them back. The Manufacture was reluctant to take them back since it was already past the 90 day return policy but since I first contacted JM within the 90 day they took them back. They shipped me a second set and the same thing happen with this one, they fogged up right away and I tried everything to get them not to. Now fast forward to September, in between May and September I was busy and the fact that I had to stay at school and couldn't go home, where they were shipped, made it so I could not act as quickly as I would have liked. I also was reluctant to ship them back since I wanted a working set of headlights. Never the less on September 13 I shipped them out and on the 19th it was shown that they had arrived and were signed for. Over a month later I called JM and they contacted the Manufacture and was told that yes they had received them but the new ones were never shipped out, and would go out later that day. On 11/13/2013 Still didn't have any headlights, so I called JM again, was told that they were not sure how they didn't get shipped out but they would ship it out that day. I called on 11/25/2013 to JM and even JM could not get in contact with them since I was yet to even get a tracking number. Called 11/27/2013 and JM did not pick up. Called 11/28/2013 and JM told me that the Manufacturer was just going to give me back my money and that a 3 set of headlights were never even shipped out. I took it upon myself to find out why it had taken them now over 3 months to finally tell me that I was not going to get a new set and get a refund and as to why the set was never even shipped out. Upon calling a good amount of people I finally got the Wholesaler number and got in contact with the sales dept, where I was treated like crap and was told that he would not explain anything to me as he would not go against the order of command and ended up hanging up on me. I called JM and Joey was understanding of how crappy of customer service I had gotten and found me a different set of headlights from a different company that happen to be 15 dollars more but said that he would wave the extra fee for the troubles I have had. The next day I decided upon going a different route and called and told them I just wanted a refund and he said it would take about 7 business days. After 10 business days, on jan 6 2014 I believe, I called and was told that no one knew where the money was, I didn't have it, they didnt have it, and their middle man didn't have it so they decided to just paypal me the money back. About 5 days after that I still had not seen any money, I called was told they had the wrong email for my paypal, I originally paid with the same paypal as the one they were trying to send it back to. FINALLY about 3 business days after that I got 125.04 Dollars back. This by itself is a problem since i paid right about 180 for the headlights, I believe 8 dollars was shipping and about another 8 for tax, So I have no idea where the other 40 dollars went and I have called JM to many times as it is and I'm just happy to be done with a year long transaction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts