Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a grand new wings west kit and got it painted black yesterday. then i decided to trade in my car today, haha so im looking to sell the kit. i will have pics in a few days, but its going to be for pick up or ill meet someone close so i figured id give mid-atlantic a shot first. Im in allentown, pa. Im looking to get 750 OBO.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Post this over on mitsuoama.com and also follow the rules of our For Sale section. You'll probably have someone scoop this up.

But I have to ask - WHY would you buy and paint something and then sell the car 1 day later? Do you only plan your life in 24hr segments?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No i had the kit for about a month, and the guy i have paint it had it for like 2 weeks and just got too it ... meanwhile i stop at my buddys dealership and hes selling a brand new car for 10000 off so i figured what the hell

·
Registered
915 Posts
No i had the kit for about a month, and the guy i have paint it had it for like 2 weeks and just got too it ... meanwhile i stop at my buddys dealership and hes selling a brand new car for 10000 off so i figured what the hell
so what kinda car did you upgrade to..?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I grabbed up a Chrysler 300C ... fully loaded ... 5.7 V8 Hemi ... ya it moves pretty nice haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts