Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4G64 5SPD/TURBO
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of the wrong place, but i figured i'd post here as i'm pretty close to this platform then any other. I finally got tunned by Sean Ivey, from Ivey Tunning. I came in with 138whp running at 12psi and less then 10afr and left with 201.65whp / 244.70lb wht running at about 10.8:1 AFR. Sean is an awsom tunner and this little 2 hour mod cost me $450.

·
Lift and Separate
2,259 Posts
10.8:1 is pretty rich, I'm surprised he didn't lean it out a little bit at that boost level. But that's definitely a great improvement. Congrats :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
10.8:1 is pretty rich, I'm surprised he didn't lean it out a little bit at that boost level. But that's definitely a great improvement. Congrats :bigthumb:
I'd say it's pretty safe, stock DMS came with AFRs in the 9s.

There must have been a whole lot more tuning to acheive almost 100whp with only a .8AFR difference. I see you have an EVO ecu, he must have done some seriuos work on the timing maps. Were you just runing the stock evo tune before?

Money well spent to get it running right, congrats!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I was running stock evo maps, and he did do alot of timing work. But it runs crazy now. I actually need to keep both hands on the wheel in brooklyn at wot
Excellent, I am probably going to go the EVO ECU route as well when it comes time to up the boost. Good to know you had success with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts