Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Just snagged this baby... ;-)

1886 Views 36 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Clipse3GT
Well I just became a new owner of a White/Silver/Black 07 Honda CBR600RR. This bike is in mint condition with only 1400 miles on her. Barely broken in. I am going to Indiana to pick her up.

Let me know what you think...

As far as gear.

I am picking up a Shoei RF-1000, Joe Rocket Superhawk leather, just need help with getting comfy gloves to ride.

Thanks for comments and input. :wavey:
See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Beautiful bike, Ive been wanting a CBR. I love the bike and the color. Excellent choice all around:bigthumb:
THAT'S A BEAUTY! I wanted that bike also. Either that or a 1300. Have fun on it and be safe!
Good looking bike dude.
man, seems like everyones getting a bike now. looks great and have fun driving it.
man, seems like everyones getting a bike now. looks great and have fun driving it.
Yes apparent trend on C3G, either a bike or a 350Z. :lol:

Thanks for the comments everyone. :wavey:
Yes apparent trend on C3G, either a bike or a 350Z. :lol:
Hey at least your keeping extra dollars in your pocket. BTW I love the color.:twothumb:
two words: pussy magnet :D!
OMGWTFBBQSweetMuthafugginPaintScheme!!!!!one!!!!1111!!!WON!!!!JuaN!!!!!!!

Seriously though, nice bike. I'm hoping to get a CBR around next Spring, probably an 06.
Everyone around my area that has that bike has been swapping the black mid fairing for the silver one.

Looks good.
I JUST rode one of those on Sunday. Kid riding without a license and had it impounded, I got it out for him. Right off the bat, the bike is comfortable as hell, it feels like you're sitting on a pillow. It's nice and low and with the way the seat is set up you can plant your feet with ease. Only thing I didn't like was it didn't have a whole lot of tq down low. I didn't wind her out all the way, but it didn't feel all that fast. I'd imagine there must be more power up top than down low, just like my bike before I geared it.
Everyone around my area that has that bike has been swapping the black mid fairing for the silver one.

Looks good.
Really? I like the way the black splits it up. I would think silver there would look kinda guady. I guess I'll never know until I see one.
I JUST rode one of those on Sunday. Kid riding without a license and had it impounded, I got it out for him. Right off the bat, the bike is comfortable as hell, it feels like you're sitting on a pillow. It's nice and low and with the way the seat is set up you can plant your feet with ease. Only thing I didn't like was it didn't have a whole lot of tq down low. I didn't wind her out all the way, but it didn't feel all that fast. I'd imagine there must be more power up top than down low, just like my bike before I geared it.
Not sure. It's only a 600. They really don't have too much torque. I think for this years model its like 46tq. to the wheels. Supposedly it has the best mid range in its class. But none of the 600's have gobs of torque down low. You got to really crank on them to make them go.

Yes the seat is comfy as hell, plus the bars are a bit higher. Has really nice ergos for a comfy street and sometimes track bike. Most people do a 520 conversion from the 525 stock. To get a bit more oomph.
Really? I like the way the black splits it up. I would think silver there would look kinda guady. I guess I'll never know until I see one.
Here is a pic, I personally dont have a preference, they both look good to me.
See less See more
Yeah, that actually looks pretty nice. I think I'm pretty indifferent about it, I wouldn't do it just because there are other things I'd rather do.
I personally prefer it with black. Gives it a bit more contrast. But that's just me. Anyone want to recommend me a insurance company :D. That doesnt want an arm and a leg. Lowest I found was Geico with bare minimum coverage for $520 a year. Gonna check with State Farm next.
I am under State Farm, they were the cheapest I could find. I pay mid 300's for full coverage.
You too?!?! I'm going to get my 600rr monday! I'm getting straight black though.
You too?!?! I'm going to get my 600rr monday! I'm getting straight black though.
Very cool. Congrats. Awesome bike. :)

I have a black car, couldn't justify getting a black bike too much of PITA to clean and too hot in the summer.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.