Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
James AKA Rabbit Shawnee,KS 00' rs manual sarrano red.

Vis Carbon fiber hood " cloudy as hell"
big ugly black wing
KYB AGX
ACT Clutch
Short Ram Intake
exaust
window tint

And can eat Doug's without trying. LOL

·
Registered
207 Posts
Any of you guys ever make to MoKan drag way on the kansas/missouri border? I am there alot and there are a couple other eclipse guys up there as well

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey its daniel, yeah i know weird right, doug and all them prob remember me some how lol. don't own an eclipse by any means but i'm mainly lurking on the boards looking for good old pat to see if his "race car" - the eclipse wants to run my shit box mustang... :)

anyways hope everyone is doing well in the KC area. oh and btw i work for a mits dealership in manhattan now which btw what a pain in the ass. lol

·
KD0FIZ
1,500 Posts
hey its daniel, yeah i know weird right, doug and all them prob remember me some how lol. don't own an eclipse by any means but i'm mainly lurking on the boards looking for good old pat to see if his "race car" - the eclipse wants to run my shit box mustang... :)

anyways hope everyone is doing well in the KC area. oh and btw i work for a mits dealership in manhattan now which btw what a pain in the ass. lol
Good to hear from you. I've heard from you more recently than Pat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah i haven't exactly talked to him either, he got all pissy w/ me a long time ago thinking i had some conspiracy against him. last time i saw him i was driving a demo from the dealership (some 3rd gen convert, 4 cyl car) and he was trying to mess w/ me, i was cracking up laughing, i don't think he realized who it was at 1st. i really want to drag his ass w/ my mustang but i got a feeling he won't do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Drew from Topeka, I have a White '00 GT

Btw Kristan, is that Shawnee lake i see in the background?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts