Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
BCS = t3h suck
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I have some bad news. Kevin's girlfriend called me absolutely hysterical tonight. The only details that I could get from her was that he was involved in a car accident with multiple injures and he is not doing so well. Before I could get anymore details she had another call and had to let me go. I will try to get a hold of her later.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
What. The. Hell.

Good grief, I hope he's okay! :( Why has it taken so long for the authorities to get in contact with friends and loved ones?

·
BCS = t3h suck
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kabob said:
What. The. Hell.

Good grief, I hope he's okay! :( Why has it taken so long for the authorities to get in contact with friends and loved ones?
I really don't know when it happened, as I just found out a few minutes ago.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Don't really know the guy but that fucking sucks. Hopefully he can come out ok.

·
Banned
696 Posts
This is upsetting - well, still though, we had to be cautious. This was one of the scenerios (although the most unwanted) that I suggested could happen. Hopefully they'll be another update soon - Kev, sorry I doubted your integrity - I hope your injuries are minor and that you make a speedy recovery....

·
N my Flippy Floppies
16,710 Posts
Mr. Vercetti said:
This is upsetting - well, still though, we had to be cautious. This was one of the scenerios (although the most unwanted) that I suggested could happen. Hopefully they'll be another update soon - Kev, sorry I doubted your integrity - I hope your injuries are minor and that you make a speedy recovery....
:agreed: Definately will keep him in my thoughts the next few days/weeks.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts