Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the deal..... I bought my '00 GT without a keyless entry remote, The lady I bought it from said she "thinks" it came with keyless entry, How could I find out if It has factory keyless entry?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
def doesnt honk if i lock it with the key, but I could of sworn I saw a keyless entry box when I took apart the dash? Theres no way to tell by the vin..? Or can someone tell me where the stock keyless entry box is and maybe a pic of it..? Thanks

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
It is. The alarm is standard on the GT Premium Package.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Premium Package gave you leather seats/shift knob/steering wheel, the premium 4-disc in-dash Infinity stereo, rear wiper blade, 2001+ got a compass and temp read-out at the clock pod, anti-lock brakes, sunroof, and side-impact airbags (in the seat).

·
King Shango
3,077 Posts
Premium Package gave you leather seats/shift knob/steering wheel, the premium 4-disc in-dash Infinity stereo, rear wiper blade, 2001+ got a compass and temp read-out at the clock pod, anti-lock brakes, sunroof, and side-impact airbags (in the seat).
Since i Changed my Headunit i almost forgot my car came with it. I have my 4 disc infinity radio in a box in my room lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got a '00 gt, Ive got all black leather, leather shift knob, nav, rear wiper, Infiniti 4 disc, alarm, and side airbags

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
I got a '00 gt, Ive got all black leather, leather shift knob, nav, rear wiper, Infiniti 4 disc, alarm, and side airbags
Then your good to go. You can find the key fobs on ebay for cheap, see the link above, and then just follow the instructions on how to program it again above.

·
SpYdErGtS
25 Posts
ok i have same problem as kbasham03 but i was wonderin how i know what the number needs to be on the back of the fob withought goin to the dealer?

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
ok i have same problem as kbasham03 but i was wonderin how i know what the number needs to be on the back of the fob withought goin to the dealer?
What are you talking about? You can buy one of those key fobs above and then program it to your vehicle. READ my friend, it will help you.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
i have a question on this as well. I know i have keyless entry. When i got the car i was unsure if it was a alarm or keyless entry system. to test i rolled down the windows and lock the car using the remote. i know that when i opened the door the horn strated to go off and wouldnt turn off untill i pressd unlock on the remote. now it does not do it. what could be the problem with it? it still works every other way (Lock/unlock)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts