Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
New To Site
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the community and found lots of posts about these struts but no definite answer on what is needed besides the struts .
I want to have every thing needed to due a drop on a 01 Spyder GT. I will have the KYB-AGX struts front and back and Tein lowering springs .
I have a fair idea on what is needed but if some one with more experience could please make a list ( I want to get every thing new )
Is there a rubber seat that goes on top of the front springs as well as the bottom ?
Is there a seal between the upper mount and the inner fender?
I would appreciate it very mush if some one who has done this job could make me a list of the parts I will need to complete my job.

·
New To Site
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cancel the above request .. I was able to find exploded view of both front and rear struts and all the necessary parts . Now I just have to find them all ..

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Honestly dude just buy coilovers. The price differnece is minimal especially when compared to the benefits of coilovers i.e adjustability and ease of install.

·
New To Site
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do agree coilovers would be a better way to go but I already have the new AGX-KYBs so I need to continue collecting all the parts for install. I did find an exploded view of the strut assembly but can not find all the parts .. Again I will request some one help me out here.. Is there a kit I can buy or can you add links to all these parts...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts