Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few sets of KYB AGX for the 3g available

365.00 for a set of 4 (2 front + 2 rear) shipped to your address in the lower 48 states

If interested please pm I also have some gr2 avail and am authorised KYB distributor

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have a few sets of KYB AGX for the 3g available

365.00 for a set of 4 (2 front or 2 rear) shipped to your address in the lower 48 states

I have sold a bunch on the org site and sell on ebay under username raceko I also supplied Dave during his group buys that is why I have a bunch left

If interested please pm I also have some gr2 avail and am authorised KYB distributor

I think you mean 2 front and 2 rear...I don't see the rears in the pic though...some people may want to see them, espcially since you're new to this site. That's one heck of a price though...good luck with the sale, they'll probably go quick!

Oh, and saying you supplied Dave may not be the best idea around here...he screwed a lot of us over in the end...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well I am being honest about supplying Dave, I had hooked up 3 guys on the .org who got messed up by Dave on these struts, and I am sure people who ordered from him in the first group buys would know my contact info from the shocks they ordered from him

I am just being honest and up front there is alot of people who dealt with Dave on this board., we sold Dave 7 grand worth of KYB and never had a problem but the last time I spoke with him was beginning of Sept and have tried to contact him on behalf of members of the .org and could not

correct 2 front and 2 rear thanks

I also have one good guy thread here on club3g and have about 4 happy customers on the .org including taking care of 2 or 3 guys who sent Dave money for shocks and could not get refunded

·
Registered
44 Posts
just curious.. how would you know if your struts/shocks are bad? i bought a used eclipse with tokiko struts/shocks and they seem a lil bouncy. very smooth ride if not for the bumps on the road. also, how hard/easy is this to install?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I ordered my KYB's from him on the .org (if you are brakes like i think you are) and they came quickly, they are perfect, and a great deal. Thanks and erep for you.

1 - 20 of 870 Posts