Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honestly, these are probably the nicest xenon lights Ive seen. They have greater light output and arent that 'Hey look at me' blue xenon look. Their simply clean with visability in mind. Its a nice clean white with a tint of blue. Whats really nice is that they are 55/65 watts, perfectly safe so your harness has no risk of melting. The foglights are a slightly more yellowish tint since they are rated 37.5 watts, but still are nice. Best of all each pair is only $8 shipped off of ebay with a LIFETIME warranty, so I paid $16 total for my setup. In conclusion I give these lights :yesway::yesway:. Here are the pics.

EDIT: If you guys do decide to go for these, they have them in many sizes. Also just to note, there are only 2 sellers on ebay that you can get these from. One seller says his bulbs are 5000K and one says they are 5200K. I didnt want to take a chance so I went with the guy saying they were 5200k and he is cheaper and has more feedback. His name on ebay is conceptdezigns. Also make sure you dont get the 6000K 100 watt bulbs if you have the stock harness because they will melt.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update. I was on my way to work today in the morning, I start working at 6AM so Im driving by around 5:40, and I really got to test the lights out. The light output is ATLEAST 2 and maybe even 3 times more then stock bulbs. It really lights up the road with this clean white light and then has a light bluish/purplish cut-off line.

·
Old Skool Member
1,027 Posts
good timing. One of my sylvania silverstar bulbs just burned out. I have the Depo Projector lights, so am using an H7 lowbeam bulb for those. Sent email to the guy selling those on ebay (conceptzdesign). He doesnt have any listed as "buy now" just bidding offered, so wanna know about buying a set ASAP since I need to replace my current ones. Thanks for the info too, was very helpful in the other post too! :twothumb:

EDIT - ordered a set of the Kydo H7/5200K from conceptdezigns on Ebay for $8.29 (I have Depo projectors so need the H7 bulbs for lowbeam). Might get them by Friday, if not early next week. WOOT

·
Registered
85 Posts
well i guess im gonna upgrade my stockers with these...

these are right ones?

KYDO JDM H4 XENON HYPER WHITE HID HEADLIGHT/HEADLAMP REPLACEMENT BULB

** BRAND NEW 1 SET(2 BULBS) IN BOX, READY TO BE INSTALLED **

DESCRIPTION

H4 12V 65/55W
5000K Color Temperature
Direct OEM Replacement - Plug & Play Easy Installation
High Quality Long Life
Super Bright Xenon Gas
Increases Visibility for safer driving
Real HID look - Increases your visiblity
Lifetime Warranty (must agree to pay shipping fee charged as listed

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea you should be set. Post up some pics in here when you get them on.

·
Registered
85 Posts
These bulbs are killer! I guarantee that you cant find a better deal for the price. They arent ricey either. Ill put a pic up when im not lazy...

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These bulbs are killer! I guarantee that you cant find a better deal for the price. They arent ricey either. Ill put a pic up when im not lazy...
Glad you like them. Did you get the 5200K or the 6000K?

·
Registered
85 Posts
The ebay listing said 5000K
heres pics 2 of lowbeams 2 of highbeams it would probably be brighter but theres is road dirt /salt/ crap on my headlight housings from driving in the snow on the highway.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love how they're white and have a light tint to them, not ricey at all. I think its the perfect mixture of visual appearance and clearity.

·
Registered
280 Posts
resurrecting an old thread here but be careful with these lights, our harnesses are only rated for 60w and the high beams on these are 65. i know it doesnt sound like much but ive blown 2 within 4 months and have had weird electrical problems. just an FYI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts