Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F.S. Lambo Hinges (LOWERED PRICES)

Ok I am selling a pair of lambo hinges I bought about 8 months ago. I only had one side installed for like a week. I only had one side installed because the company sent me only one braket and screw that holds the shock down to the spring. So basically the passenger side hinge and shock are completely new and unused. The driverside hinge was only used for a week and then taken off because it just looked funny with only one lambo hinge. The down side to this is that I have no braket and screw for either side and the driverside hinge needs the screw hole to be retapped which is an easy fix. Retail value on hinges is about 1300. I am look to get about 400 shipped. But I am willing to consider best offfers. But please no low balling.

I also have another set of lambo hinges but with no shocks(kit includes everything but the shocks). PM me for price and pictures

I also did a interiror swap from tan to black. So I got basically all the interior tan pieces that are just laying around. PM me on anything you need and also for pics.

Lambo hinges (one used and one new and only one braket) 400 shipped o.b.o.
lambo hinges ( brand new but with no shocks) 300 shipped o.b.o.
PM me for interior pieces

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
PM me with more information as well, need some manufactuer information as well anything else you'd like to help your sale.

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also have brand new sets that have never been installed that inlcude everything needed for installation

2 hinges

2 shocks

2 brakets and 2 bolts

wire extension

wire connectors

All for $600 PM me for information or pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts