Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two seperate questions.

1. How can I pull up my laptop account, all my files and folders, on somebody else's laptop who is no where near me and..

2. How can I share all my files and folders and vice versa with my friend who is 20 miles away from me on his laptop without any waiting or having to actually send him files via AIM or anything of that sort.

Both of us are running Windows Vista Home Edition and have HP Pavilions.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Well first off, to be able to pull up your files remotely, you're going to have to use a remote program, get your ip/username password etc, and set it up through your friend's laptop. You both have to have internet access.

I don't really know WHY you would want to pull up all of your stuff from your friends laptop ( I could understand from work or something of that nature.. but idk).

And for the file sharing, depening on what kind of files they are: Say, images and videos you could just host them on a free website like Photobucket.com and then access them through a link they provide.

Your questions are somewhat vague on what you need, so the answers you are going to recieve are going to be vague.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts