Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
So I've been trying to find the cause of my misfire and have absolutely no clue where to start. I've check everything and I'm to a point where it isn't showing any codes so I'm at a loss, but I pulled the freezeframe data and wanted to see if anyone could help me interpret it and find a solution. So far everyone has been helpful but I'm at a loss.

DTCFRZF: P0300
FUELSYS1: CL
FUELSYS2: CL
LOADPCT: 29.4%
SHRTFT1: -4.7%
LONGFT1: 0%
SHRTFT2: -6.3%
LONGFT2: 0%
SPARKADV: 36°
MAF: 1.464 lb/m
TP: 4.3%

Like I said I don't know what to do with the information. Some of it makes sense but google isn't really helping me piece anything together and I know some of you guys know a lot more about it than I do. Some more information that might help is that it only does it when it's up to temp and the throttle basically dies when I press the gas. It runs fine above 30 but God forbid I have to drive through town. As of right now I have it parked for safety's sake but I need to get it back on the road ASAP.
Clean the EGR valve and replace the vacuum control solenoid controlling the EGR, I had the same issue and had to repair the ECU four times to fix the PO300 problem. IAC or MAF sensors should be ckecked.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts