Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Gettin back stateside soon and was wondering if there is anything happin in the Lawton area. This being either get togethers, car shows, or drag strip meets. Please let me know of anythin will be willing to show up for 90 percent of whatever is goin on. Lets try and get some stuff goin. yeah yeah i know its cold but comeon guys when was the last meet that went down in the southern OK area?:confused::hspin:

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys noone wants to get together?? WTH:sad::confused::ugh2:

·
dB Drag Racer
367 Posts
I'm up in Tulsa. The only meets people will go to will have to be in OKC. I know there are a handful of 3Gs in Lawton. Do you ever talk to any of them? Also, people always cruise NW 39th Expressway in Bethany (OKC) on the weekends.

·
Canadian Goddess
2,130 Posts
If you guys wanna get ttogether Let me know I'll start letting people know.

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For sure I get back stateside in about 12 days and would like to just meet some folks. My car looks all crappy still.:mecry: my wife spent all my money and then cheated on me:rant2::lmfao:

·
Canadian Goddess
2,130 Posts
For sure I get back stateside in about 12 days and would like to just meet some folks. My car looks all crappy still.:mecry: my wife spent all my money and then cheated on me:rant2::lmfao:
:lol: life's a bitch then you marry one! Sorry to hear about that though, that's gotta suck

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well so whats the deal anyone want to get together?:dunno:

·
Canadian Goddess
2,130 Posts
I'll get my new schedule for Jan. this week - As soon as I do I'll pick a date and make a time and place and hopefully some of you bums will make it! :p

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet sounds good I get back stateside either the 4,5, or 6th. Dont know for sure yet so maybe like the weekend afterward?:dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts