Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Fear my erep power
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always thought two mules, made another mule.

In actuality its :
Mules have one horse and one donkey for a parent.

·
Fear my erep power
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder the difference if the horse or donkey is the female. Are female donkey mules smaller?

·
Fear my erep power
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So how exactly did you find this out? Did you read it somewhere or did someone tell you? Because this is so random lol
Voodoo Extreme - News, Screenshots, Videos, Reviews and More!

Friday Fictoids

Mules have one horse and one donkey for a parent.

A female donkey's milk is closest to human milk.

25% of cat owners blow dry the cat's hair after giving it a bath.

Police detectives have used snapping turtles to help them locate dead bodies.

Before the fur trade had started in Canada, it was estimated that there were over 6 million beavers.

In the world, the United States and France have the most pet dogs. Approximately one out of every three families has a pet dog. Switzerland and Germany are the lowest only having one dog per every ten families.

·
Fear my erep power
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aren't mules sterile and can't have offspring?
oooh correct

Mules and hinnies are almost always sterile (see fertile mules below for rare cases). The sterility is attributed to the differing number of chromosomes of the two species: donkeys have 62 chromosomes, whereas horses have 64.

A female mule that has estrus cycles and can carry a fetus is called a "molly" and can occasionally occur naturally as well as through embryo transfer.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
mules are like ligers (yes they are real things)
a lion plus a tiger makes a liger (or ligon, depending on which is the parent), and it (like a mule) is HUGE and sterile (but a ligon is tiny, and still serile).

seriously... look it up.

·
Ur a worthless noob
12,194 Posts
mules are like ligers (yes they are real things)
a lion plus a tiger makes a liger (or ligon, depending on which is the parent), and it (like a mule) is HUGE and sterile (but a ligon is tiny, and still serile).

seriously... look it up.
Ligons? So its part lion, part tiger, part lion again? Unless you mean Tigons :eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts