Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is my first post and I'm relatively new. However after doing an extensive amount of searching (as much as these Navy computers will allow) I have yet to find anything. My question is..

Is there a reliably built light or roll bar for the 2004 Spyder that someone on the forums could recommend?

Thanks in advance. :]

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
Hey everyone, this is my first post and I'm relatively new. However after doing an extensive amount of searching (as much as these Navy computers will allow) I have yet to find anything. My question is..

Is there a reliably built light or roll bar for the 2004 Spyder that someone on the forums could recommend?

This is the only light bar I've seen for a Spyder:Mitsubishi Eclipse Light bar Roll bar style. If by "reliably built" you're inquiring about safety then I wouldn't call this that. This is strictly cosmetic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the only light bar I've seen for a Spyder:Mitsubishi Eclipse Light bar Roll bar style. If by "reliably built" you're inquiring about safety then I wouldn't call this that. This is strictly cosmetic.
I figured that might be the case. I know it's only cosmetic, but no the reason I was asking is because their website doesn't have many reviews and the only link they have for an 04 directs me to a 2g part. Thanks anyways, maybe I'll have to mod one in.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
I figured that might be the case. I know it's only cosmetic, but no the reason I was asking is because their website doesn't have many reviews and the only link they have for an 04 directs me to a 2g part. Thanks anyways, maybe I'll have to mod one in.
Well if you want a review I could give you one because I have it in my Spyder. As far as rear vision goes I'm 6' 1" and the light bar doesn't restrict the rear view at all. When the top is up you wouldn't know the light bar is in there. As far as passenger comfort goes, I can't sit back there comfortably if I'm sitting properly. The product is very sturdy and the light itself is bright in the night. Here are a few pics:

·
Banned
18,282 Posts

You must've searched real hard, because I just did using the term "LIGHT BAR" (same as your thread title) and found these:

http://www.club3g.com/forum/show-shine/118910-cdc-light-bar.html?highlight=Light+bar

http://www.club3g.com/forum/group-buys/112100-ti-spyder-light-bar-roll-bar.html?highlight=Light+bar

http://www.club3g.com/forum/automotive-sale-wanted/111057-wtb-spyder-light-bar.html?highlight=Light+bar

http://www.club3g.com/forum/show-shine/4043-cdc-light-bar-templates.html?highlight=Light+bar

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if you want a review I could give you one because I have it in my Spyder. As far as rear vision goes I'm 6' 1" and the light bar doesn't restrict the rear view at all. When the top is up you wouldn't know the light bar is in there. As far as passenger comfort goes, I can't sit back there comfortably if I'm sitting properly. The product is very sturdy and the light itself is bright in the night. Here are a few pics:

That definitely made my decision a whole lot easier. I can't wait to get back to the states and put it on. :] Thanks man.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I also have a Light Bar in my '01 Spyder. I think it is one of the best mods you can do for a Spyder. If you frequently have passengers in the rear of the vehicle, this may not be for you. Girls fit decently, but even average size men will hit their head on the bar.

Also, it is a breeze to put in if you follow the how-to in the Garage section.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
That definitely made my decision a whole lot easier. I can't wait to get back to the states and put it on. :] Thanks man.
No problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in the middle of the ocean with shit for internet (worse than old school AOL) and I did as much searching as I could and couldn't find any promising leads. As I posted, I was looking for a recommendation. No need to be a dick. Thanks for the links anyways, but they in no way answered my questions like finesse did.

·
Registered
2 Posts

[/QUOTE
I'm in the middle of the ocean with shit for internet (worse than old school AOL) and I did as much searching as I could and couldn't find any promising leads. As I posted, I was looking for a recommendation. No need to be a dick. Thanks for the links anyways, but they in no way answered my questions like finesse did.
donde lo consigo?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts