Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To help everyone with the same questions! let's all take a picture of our wheels and how they fit our cars. Taking picture from rear bumber down the side of the car you can see protrusion difference form front to rear. With pictures please list wheel dimensions including offset, tires, and any aftermarket suspension modifications that are in combination whith your rides wheel fitment shown in picture.

Im aware there are pics with specs of wheel fitment scattered through out dozens of threads already but if everyone cooperates and provide pictures with their fitment combination there will only be need for the one thread to answer everyones questions of fitment and how the wheels are gonna sit on their car.
Ill have mine up asap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn surprised I never found that. :lol: but this thread Is to be a bit more specific than just wheel and tire I wanna know suspension upgrades in combination with that and what if any problems a paticular members ride has encountered with their combination(rear lower control rubbing, black box rub etc.)

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Yuo really need to stop making these useless threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.