Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1181 - 1200 of 1208 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
03 gts, v6 (auto trans), 10700 miles.Black on Black (othen then the stupid tan headliner/visors).

Cost: $2000 and only needed the passanger front strut (replace whole assembly on both sides cuz it was easier and wayyyy less stressful), brakes and 2 tires. and apparently the starter that got fried from oil dripping on the ontacts due to a leaking oil fill cap.

previous owner had installed some halo headlights and im trying to find the exact same ones online to try and fix the one LED ring around the headlight that refuses to light up lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
2003 GT 169k miles. Automatic unfortunately ? Bought her a year ago for $300 ?

Bought it with 2 codes (p0507 and p0401) and really low to the ground. Replaced the struts and leaky oil pan shortly after buying it. Dash was in pieces which I was lucky enough to replace with one I found at LKQ. Compression is at 120-125psi between cylinders, which is above spec, but not great. She still flies and tranny shifts smooth.

The p0507 code wound up being a bad throttle body with a rusted out BISS.
Took off and cleaned out the EGR for the p0401 and I was able to pass California smog after I swapped the throttle body. Recently picked up a Diamante intake manifold and will be installing it soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought a 2003 Eclipse Gs 5speed 92,000 miles for $500 really good condition just needed a alternator and I put a cold air intake on it and it’s lowerd and has 1 inch spacers on Acura TL wheels 17x8 really good fitment planning on turboing it or awd swap

·
Registered
2 Posts
$1200, 2003 gts. It's been rode hard n put away wet for sure, lol. Also, last owner must-have been retarded... It was charcoal with grey interior, and he did a $200 paint job, in the awesome color of...... Yellow, lol. I bought this for my step daughter, but pretty sure I'll be buying her something else, once the wife figures out what ol dad is really up to

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
2003 GTS Spyder 65,000 miles, new off the lot, wife's main ride. Convertible, leather, billet, dover white. Bone stock, always will be. Well maintained.

1181 - 1200 of 1208 Posts